So guys since it’s coming up to the end of 2O14 I thought I would do my Top Beauty Buys of 2O14 for you all! I will be doing these every month from January also, so it’s going to become a regular segment. These are not in order.
1) Urban Decay Naked Basics was one of my top buys of 2O14 because I actually love the shades in this palette and the pigments will go with any type of skin tone and it’s great to use for going out or just daily make up.
2) MAC Foundation I have only had this foundation since September and it’s my go to foundation because it works really well with my skin and it lasts unlike some other foundations that I have!
3) Real Techniques Brushes these are the first sets of brushes that I’ve had ever and they are amazing. I have the Core Collection, Starter Pack and Duo Fiber & they all are amazing. These sets are probably the biggest amount of money that I’ve spent on things this year.
4) Catrice Eye Brow Pencil has been my life saver since I’ve bought it. I don’t have eyebrows you see and this pencil has saved my life. It’s probably the cheapest beauty product that I bought this year but it’s one of the best that I have!
5) Inglot Pro Blending Sponge is one of the top products that I bought this year and it’s the only product that I own from Inglot but it’s amazing. I use it both dry and wet without a problem.
I hope you enjoyed my top 5 beauty products that I got in 2014. I would like to know what’s in your top products that you got in 2014 so comment below! 🎉