This is post number two of my top beauty tips that I use and follow!
– The right red shade of lipstick will light up you’re hair, eyes and skin straight away.
– Use concealor on your eye lids as it will absorb oil and the eyeshadow will last.
– Always exfoliate before applying fake tan.
– If your nail varnish is chipped add glitter on top of it.
– take 1 to 2 pain killers before you get waxed to stop it hurting as much.
– Best time to apply creams is after the shower as your skin won’t be oily.
– Apply waterproof, lengthening formula of mascara before applying volumizing mascara.
– Make sure you wash your make up brushes every two weeks.
– If you want smaller eyes, apply eye liner to your lower lid only.
– always apply a good primer as a base because it will make it easier to apply and will make it last longer.
I hope this post was helpful to you all! I will have another top tips post next week!