So guys! Since I haven’t done a tips post in a while I thought I would do my third instalment of the tips!
1) Use eye cream on your cuticles as it cures dry cuticles.
2) for out of hand eye brows add hair spray to an old toothbrush and then brush upwards and outwards.
3) always use your ring finger to apply moisturiser and concealer to the eye area as it puts the least amount of pressure on the skin.
4) switch to a brown mascara for a softer look during the day.
5) Use foundation to to cover up blemishes or redness not concealor.
6) Before applying powder make sure you blow the brush to prevent flaking.
7) Microwave lotion for 5 seconds to soothe dry winter skin.
10) Apply nail polish at the pinky finger or toe working towards the thumbs and big toes.
What would be your favourite beauty tip of all time? I would like to know in the comments below! 🙋