Hey lovelies! I haven’t done a Wishlist for Spring yet so here it is! It is high end and low end! I hope this gives you an idea on what I want to get during this season!
1) NARS All Day Luminous Powder // I’ve heard amazing things from NARS products so I had to add one to this list!
2) Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick // This has been added because my mother has the highlighting block and that’s amazing so I would love to know if this is good!
3) Chanel Rouge COCOUltra Hydrating Lip Colour // This is just the perfect lip nude shade for me.
4) Real Techniques Mini Brush Set // As everyone knows I love RT and I would love this mini set as they’ve set a high standard with there brushes!
5) Benefit Roller Lash // I’ve tried this in the Benefit stand in Brown Thomas and just fell in love with it!
6) Bien Bien NYX Matte Lipstick – Pale Pink // As everyone knows I love my pink shades and this is like a nude shade too so it’s just perfect!
7) Bobbi Brown Highlighting Brick // My mother has this product and I love it so it’s the next high end product that I will buy!
8) MAC Is Beauty Collection // I’ve always wanted to own a MAC lipstick and these shades are just perfect!
9) Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer // Anyone that knows me knows that I don’t have any eyebrows so this would be perfect for me.
2) Maybelline The One By One Volume Express Mascara // I haven’t tried anything by Maybelline so this sounds like the perfect product to try from them.
3) Maybelline Better Skin Foundation // I’ve heard amazing things from this foundation so i need a drugstore foundation for everyday use and this seems perfect!
4) Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss // I’ve had three of these already so I want to get them all because they are amazing!
5) H&M Bronzing Powder // This is a new brand by H&M and it’s affordable so I would love to try it!
6) Revlon Matte Lipstick – Nude Attitude // Again this nude shade is just perfect and they are so affordable!
7) Chi Chi Glamerous Eyes Bases by Target Australia // I haven’t heard of this brand but I love the shades that comes in the palette! This is something that I would use everyday.
So this is my Spring Wishlist! Let me know in the comments below what is in yours!